Great Friends. Great Food. Great Fun.
These are the key ingredients of Summer Nights on the Green, the barefoot bowls and fundraising event that brings people together to support ‘Archie’ who was born with a very rare condition called Anophthalmia causing him to be born with no eyes. However, this was to be just the start of the families’ worries as the extent of Archie’s health problems began to be revealed.
Shortly after Archie’s birth the genetics team diagnosed Archie with Sox2 Syndrome which affects 1:250000 births.
His specific mutation is so rare there is only one other recorded case in the world. It was at this point they knew their miracle man was incredibly strong to already have survived so much just to be here.
Our fundraising goal is to raise vital funds to purchase a brand new Volkswagen Comfortline Multi van fitted out to accommodate Archie in his wheelchair, and all his special needs equipment & family!
Everyone who meets Archie is instantly drawn to his gorgeous, contagious personality and smile.
SO GET A TEAM TOGETHER AND JOIN THE LAWN BOWLERS ROLL THEIR WAY TO RAISE VITAL FUNDS FOR ARCHIE!
BAREFOOT BOWLS TEAM SPONSORSHIP COST $200 (4 players – $50 per person) or SOCIAL TICKETS $25 Per Person
Register your team of 4 people – https://harbordbowlingclub.com.au/fundraiser/
- 4 players per team (must be over 18 years)
- Create a fun fundraising TEAM NAME & THEME YOUR TEAM
- Dress Code – Fashion on the greens – theme your team
- Barefoot Bowls Team Tournament – Prizes – Bowls Team Winners, Team who has raised the most money and Best Dressed Team
- Food Truck by the greens – 1 x BBQ BOX Food Voucher & 1 Drink Voucher per person
- Entry into the after party with live band ROCKBOX and live/silent auction
- Share your team link and ask all your friends, family and work colleagues to donate to your teams fundraising page.